Our company is guided by the following HSE Values:
· All incidents can be prevented through good sound safety management practices, knowledge, experience and our high level of safety training.
· The promotion of health, safety and environmental protection is an integral part of our Burgan Company business plan.
· Health, safety and Environmental protection is a responsibility of the line managers to encourage all employees to internalize these values as
their own in order to be safety leaders.
· We accept the responsibility of leading the HSE programs, to ensure its effectiveness and strive towards continued improvement of our
programs and provide the necessary safeguards required to ensure safe, healthy and environmentally responsible worksites.
· Our worksite Supervisors are responsible for developing the proper attitude towards health, safety and environmental protection in
themselves, as well as directing those whom they supervise towards this goal.
· All our employees are responsible to wholeheartedly and genuinely cooperate with every aspect of our health, safety and environmental
protection policy and fully participate in our HSE and quality management systems to provide the safest and most efficient worksites for our
In order to maintain our HSE Values, our managers encourage and empower our employees to positively impact safety at the worksite through Stop
Work Authority. All employees whether a supervisor, a sub-contractor or a newly hired recruit has the right, responsibility and obligation to stop the
work if they don’t understand the task being performed or feel that it is being conducted in an in an unsafe manner.