Provide reliable, valued assurance to the Board of Directors over the effectiveness of controls mitigating current and evolving high risks and in so
doing enhancing the controls culture all over the organization.
Add value as a facilitator in business risk management, supporting the operating business units to develop robust control processes and following
up the implementation of these processes.
1. Providing authenticity, transparency, fairness and security for BWD Shareholders.
2. Avoiding conflicts of interest in dealing with BWD related parties.
3. Protect shareholder’s assets through the independent appraisal of the effectiveness of policies, procedures and standards that manages
financial, physical and information resources of the organization.
4. Establish and develop of BWD's controls.
5. Advise audit feasible, practical and cost-efficient recommendations.
6. Assist in conducting investigations in fraud and other cases and perform special assignments as and when required.
7. Raise the operations standards, enhance process workflow and management competencies.
8. Contributing to social responsibilities.
Company Operational Manuals and Policies & Procedures
1. Department Manuals:
a. Safety Policies & Procedures
b. Operations Policies & Procedures
c. Finance Policies & Procedures
d. HR & Administration Policies & Procedures
e. Management Information System Policies & Procedures
f. Maintenance Policies & Procedures
g. Transportation Policies & Procedures
h. Catering Policies & Procedures
2. Delegation of Authorities:
3. Organizational Structure
4. Code of Ethics and Conduct
BWD's Board of Director recognized the need to protect shareholder’s assets, establish transparency policy, add value, comply with the legal requirements and to
manage the risks through the organization, they spared no effort nor cost in establishing the setup and facilitate the resources to achieve the highest expectations of